The Financial Audit is performed to obtain reasonable assurance that the financial statements do not contain important errors that may affect the decisions of the users of the same.
In addition to the opinion (audit opinion) on the reasonableness of the company’s financial statements, you may have a report containing our observations and recommendations regarding the internal control processes, which is an added value of our service, to That relevant changes be implemented with a view to adopting good governance policies and adequate management of business risks.
Our services include:
- Audit of financial statements
- Review of Financial Statements
- Compilation of financial statements
- Compliance and Forensic Audit
- Performance audits
- Agreed procedures
- Due Diligence
- Review of compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Evaluation of the internal control system.
- Adoption of good governance policies